In this tutorial, we will show how to illustrate a bank vault. It consists of simple lines but the illustration of the door handle is a little difficult. The variety of colors is limited; therefore we will create color gradients to show the difference between the brightness and darkness. Let’s get started!
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (17 pages, 50 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to draw a cool bank vault
1.Draw the outline of the bank vault using the Pen Tool.
2. Draw the left body separately. It should be smaller than the one in step one.
3. Draw the front body like the previous step.
4. Draw and assemble some rectangles to show several parts of the bank vault.
5. Draw the gap of the bank vault as shown in the image below.
6. Draw the hinge and the pin of the door.
7. Add a column in front of the hinge.