This tutorial will take you through the process of creating a music background step by step. If you like working on Illustrator then today I am going to teach you a very nice tutorial, which is going to help you a lot in becoming the professional designer. You will also get to know about the hidden/special effects present in the illustrator with the help of this tutorial. So let us get started. In this tutorial, we draw all objects from scratch in illustrator only and will not import any object from outside.
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (16 pages, 45 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to draw a nice music background with speakers
Setting Up Your Scene
1. First, let us open a new document. To open a new document you will go to File > New, when you click on New, a new document will open. As you can see in the image above, we will first name the file and after that, we will input the sizes of the artboard. One important thing that we should always remember is that we need to keep the color mode in the document to RGB, so that the image looks like an original image.
2. Right now, you can see two parts in this image, first part is the colorful background and the other part is the speakers. So let us first start working on the speakers.
3. To make the speaker lets first take a circle as you can see in the image.
4. After making the circle, we will put gradient in it. See the image shown here.
5. After filling the circle with gradient, it will appear like the image shown above. Let’s proceed and make one more circle, but remember that this circle will be slightly smaller than the other circle, which we have made. We will put gradient in this circle too. See the image shown below.
3 thoughts on “Premium Tutorial: Music Background”
I just subscribed and cannot access to any tutorials???? Please advise. Thank-you
my also same problem subscribed but not accesed to any tutorials
This blog post is amazing thanks for the share!
I’ve definitely discovered new things and I’ll without a doubt implement it for my music training to enhance my musicianship.
I’m certain if other musicians check this out article, they’ll greatly benefit.
Here’s a unique tip for other performers too. If you have to promote yourself, get seriously involved with interpersonal networking. If you have good music, then individuals will unquestionably share it with their friends and supporters.
Comments are closed.