In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a very realistic and detailed Hamburger using simple tools and techniques such as Pathfinder, Align, Blend, layer arrangements etc. in Adobe Illustrator. Let’s start.
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (19 pages, 65 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to create realistic hamburger
1. We will divide our hamburger project into 8 parts.
2. Create the shape using "Pen Tool".
3. Fill the shape with a radial gradient from the Gradient panel. In the Gradient panel, add a new color.
4. Create a shape using the "Pen Tool". Fill the shape with the radial gradient and change its opacity to 17%.
5. Place the shape on the top.
6. Create the shape using the "Pen Tool". Fill the shape with the linear gradient and change its opacity to 17%.
7. Place the shape on the top.