This tutorial will guide you in making a music cd with music notes. With the help of this tutorial, you can make colorful graphics which can be used for any music related projects. It will also teach some hidden effects which will be very beneficial if you’re a designer.
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (27 pages, 77 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to draw a nice and creative music cd icon
Making a Color Reflecting CD
1. So first of all, let’s make the CD. To make the CD, create a circle first.
2. Fill this circle with gradient color. Gradient value is shown in the image below.
3. Create another circle over the first circle and fill it with light grey color. The value is shown in the image below.
4. Inside this circle, make another circle, as what you can see in the image below.
After making a circle, go to Window > Pathfinder. In this window, select the
Trim Mark, as shown in the image below.
5. We’ll create another circle and fill it with gradient color, as shown in the image below.
6. Trim this circle as well, like what you did earlier.
7. Now place this circle over the circle created earlier.