In this tutorial, we will explain the ways on how to create a home. Various textures and objects were used in this illustration. To make this illustration simple and fast, we have used different tools and techniques. These are useful for other illustrations. So, let us get started!
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (16 pages, 50 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to create a realistic home facade
1. We start off with several bushes. Draw some leaves in different modes using the Pen Tool. Select and send them to Brush Palette. Select Brush Art from new window and click Ok.
2. Draw a black ellipse using the Ellipse Tool from the Tool Box. This ellipse should have a green outline. Move its nodes from bottom to top using the Direct Selection Tool. Draw a smaller ellipse with green outline in the middle and go to Object > Blend > Make.
3. Select the shape and create a brush of the leaves from the Brush Palette. Click on the setting key at the Brush Palette and change it by increasing or decreasing the scale. Notice that the numbers of the blend steps are specific. If necessary, go to the Object > Blend > Blend Option and set the number in the Specified Step.
4. Select the shape and go to Object > Blend > Expand to exit from Blend
5. The leaves will be grouped in an ellipse shape. To paint the leaves with different color, you should separate them from the ellipse path. Then, select an ellipse and go to Object > Ungroup.
6. Fill each leaf with the appropriate gradient.
7. Change the color’s direction using the Gradient Tool from the Tool Box. The top of the leaf should be bright and its end should be dark.
4 thoughts on “Premium Tutorial: Creating A Home Facade”
Thanks , I have just been looking for info about this subject for a while and yours is the best I have discovered till now. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the supply?
I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard for his web site, because here every stuff is quality based stuff.
Hi there everyone, it’s my first go to see at this site, and post is actually fruitful in support of me, keep up posting such content.
A lot of creative work here. This collection will be an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
Comments are closed.