Learn how to create realistic looking popcorn using gradients in this illustrator tutorial. I will also teach you how to create a transparency glass bowl using illustrator built in effects in this tutorial. After learning these techniques, you will be able to use gradients to create volume for objects. You will also be able to create transparency glass effect after this tutorial. Simple and fun tutorial for beginners.
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (28 steps)
- Detailed step by step tutorial
- Learn the techniques to create realistic popcorn
- Learn how to transparent glass bowl
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
1. Let's start off by drawing popcorn. I find it easier to draw with the Pencil Tool. So, double click your Pencil Tool to bring out the preferences window. Select the same settings as shown below. Begin to draw the first popcorn by drawing a pear shape and with the Pencil Tool and hold Alt/Option to close the path at the starting point.
2. Fill your first popcorn with a radial gradient from white to yellow. Draw the inside of the popcorn using the same technique and fill it will radial gradient from light brown to dark brown as shown below.
3. Drawing the popcorn is rather simple. Let's take a look at another popcorn. For this popcorn, I created 2 layers to give volume to the popcorn. Use your gradient tool to click and drag to adjust the gradient to define the shape.
4. If you are unsatisfied with the shape, simply use the Pencil Tool to redraw the path.
5. Use the same techniques to draw more variety of popcorn. Play around with gradients and shape layers to create the volume.
2 thoughts on “Premium Tutorial: Popcorn In Glass Bowl”
fine.but i want to get it free.please give me your suggestion & how i can develop my graphics skill.
just wanted to add that your website is growing in popularity. Keep it up!
Comments are closed.