In this course, you will learn how to create an image of a bicycle. You will learn how to create the various parts and different details of the image. The tools that we used are both limited and specific. I hope that you will enjoy while learning how to create this image.
(online pharmacies that use paypal)Difficulty: Intermediate
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (18 pages, 54 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to draw a nice realistic Red Bike
Making the Tire
1. First, draw a circle using the Circle Tool, and add a small square above it. Then, draw a line from that small square to the circle. Group the square and circle together (Ctrl+ Shift+G).
2. Rotate the object using the Transform Tool and set the values (as shown below).
3. Go to Expand > Object to separate the small square from the lines then add grooves to the tire by using Pathfinder in the Windows menu. Select both objects (the squares and large circle) and click on the Unite icon in the Pathfinder palette.
4. Draw a circle to create a wheel. The wheel radius is equal to the inner tire radius.
Increase the line thickness based on the required size. Change the Stroke to
Outline via Outline Stroke (found in the outline Stroke > Path > Object).
You can paint the wheel using the Gradient palette. To do this, select the shape,
choose the correct colors in the Gradient palette, and edit it using the Gradient
Tool in the toolbox.
5. Assemble the tire and wheel ring together.
6. Create 3 lines to begin designing the spokes.
7. Use the Transform Tool to rotate the spokes (same with Step 2).
1 thought on “Premium Tutorial: Vector Red Bike”
Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know
if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
Comments are closed.